Here we are again after a huge stampin’ up convention. My mind is full of different techniques and ideas to try. So much so I’m finding it hard to pick something to start trying. However, the one card I wanted to try and replicate when I got home was the “Ta Da” card. So for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge I used their colours and made a Ta Da card.
It took a bit of working out to begin with. It was all well and good seeing the card put together on stage and taking heaps of photos of it, but it is a different thing when it comes to making it yourself. Thankfully that is the sort of thing I like to do and it all worked out in the end.
Of course, I couldn’t just do one thing that I learned at convention. I also tried bleaching and increasing the size of the tulip embossing folder.
I hope you enjoy. 🙂